"The Best Gifts have a Personal Touch"

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Busy Weekend......

This morning my family and I went to my new niece's baby Shower. She came 5 wks early but Thank God that she is home and healthy. I loved the DP I chose for the rectangles, so I just went with the color scheme to assemble the rest of the card. I think BLINGING OUT her name is the best part of the card.


That afternoon, my daughter was going to a here friend, Katherine's 5th Birthday party at our local bowling alley, so naturally I made a card for her to give Kate. I love the pink and green together but I think I should have cut the "Happy Birthday" letters indivdually in pink instead of green. All in all I think the card is cute.






I hope you like my cards and they inspire you to create some of your own. Thanks for stopping by.


~Be Creative

No comments: