"The Best Gifts have a Personal Touch"

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Cards and Gifts

I think Father's Day cards are very hard to design. I had to dig deep into my creativity, I had 8 cards to make. It wasnt an easy task but with some masculine colors, old memories and my cricut I went to work.
It was tradition for my family to get together on Saturdays. The cousins would get a chance to see each and play almost all night because the older men in my family loved to play dominoes, So I paid homeage to them all, those with us and those that are not and made them each a domino Father's Day card.
I made this Faux Air freshner for my husband.
I also cut him this Yankee emblem for the back of his cell phone cover. As you can already see we are from NY and my family are huge YANKEE FANS!!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my creations. Please leave me your comments and feel free to come back anytime.
~Be Creative

No comments: