"The Best Gifts have a Personal Touch"

Monday, August 11, 2008

Taking longer than usual

I have been in the new house....now it has been almost 2 months and I can't seem to get back into my groove of crafting. I have been hoping that this new venture I have begun would kick into warp speed and I would start helping my DH with some money but business is slow. I have to learn to make myself known and hope that people would like handmade custom stuff instead of rushing to a card shop and paying ridiculous prices for cards.
I am just grateful that I have friends and family that don't mind paying me to make things for them. I have my SIL baby shower to start preparing for. I just finished some invitations for another friend, and my brother's girlfriend's sister has just asked me to make some stuff for her baby shower at the end of the month. So although I'm not as busy I a Michael's or AC Moore I'm getting there.

No comments: