"The Best Gifts have a Personal Touch"

Monday, August 11, 2008

2 in one day....have to vent

To be honest I took a punch to the gut that has put my creative juices on stand still. I'm just started this business and I have never had anyone not like my work, so far. (**then again I love my husband and family to death, I don't think they would even tell me they didn't like what I made LOL) So when I was commissioned to make some invitations and the customer didn't like them, what do you do? What do you say? I made a second set and these were rejected as well. OMG!!! I wanna close up shop and go back to being a SAHM.
I should have know that with starting a business comes your ups and downs and even criticism but preparing yourself for it and actually hearing it is 2 totally different things. I guess I have to take my old volleyball coach's advice. "Suck it up and get back in there" I am never going to succeed if I let every little negative comment slow me down. Thanks for reading and letting me vent, I'm off to make a creations that came to me as I was blogging.......I STILL HAVE IT YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

No comments: