"The Best Gifts have a Personal Touch"

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I just can't believe it!!!!!

Let me start by saying that the Cricut Message Board ROCKS!!!!! I am a member of this great message board for Cricut users, and I have made some wonderful friends there and have seen so work of the most talented women and men there.


Well this week my Father's day gifts for my hubby Dennis were chosen as one of the highlighted threads on the Cricut newsletter. Its very exciting to be included, I am very skeptical about posting anything that I make because I am very hard on myself, and although my wonderfully supportive hubby and family love what I put together sometimes I second guess things.


Just wanted to say THANK YOU CRICUT MESSAGE BOARD MEMBERS AND NEWSLETTER for giving me a little reassurance that my work is good, good enough to be highlight on your newsletter.

No comments: