"The Best Gifts have a Personal Touch"

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Safari Themed Baby Shower

My sister in law is expecting with her first child, who is due to arrive in mid June. The proud parents to be have decided not to find out the sex of the baby. Her baby shower is approaching very quickly and I have been asked to come up with some ideas for a baby shower invite.

The theme that was chosen is Fisher Price Baby Safari. Below is a picture of the plate for the cake table.
I think the design is adorable. I made 3 different designs that she can choose from. As soon as they decide, its off to mass produce. Thank goodness its only 40 invitations. Here they are~



Option #1:


Option #2:





And Last but not least~



Option #3






I had a really fun time making these. I hope you've enjoyed taking a look at my work. Please feel free to come back anytime.



P.S~ As soon as the proud parents pick a design I will be sure to let everyone know.



As always,


~Be Creative

No comments: