"The Best Gifts have a Personal Touch"

Friday, June 4, 2010

An Unfinished Project

I recently had to give up my crafting room to my new addition. I had a little boy in February and packed most of my supplies away in boxes and crates. I've tried to keep somethings in a little space, so I have easy access to them whenever I want to make a scrapbook page or card.

While I was packing all my stuff, Idecided that now was the perect time to finish a project I had started a year ago. The projest was a Painter's canvas that I altered for my husband for Last Father's Day!!! *Yes I know I'm horrible and what's even worse is I never officially gave him the gift, I just thank God that he is very easy going and super understandable.* I chose the title A Touch Of Class because my DH loves to "trick Out" all of his cars. The empty spaces on the paper are going to hold pictures of all the cars he has ever owned and "tricked out"

Project Recipe

~ Canvas 11x16 ( I think )

~ 12x12 Scrapbooking paper in his fav colors ( Michael's)

~Black Paint & Brushes

~Cricut & George Cart ( White letters cut @ 2; Red cut @ 1 3/4)

~1/4 Clock set up ( Michael's)

~Black stitch ribbon ( Michael's)

Here is a closer look.

Thank You for stopping by. I hope you like what you've seen and it has inspire you.
~Be Creative.








No comments: