"The Best Gifts have a Personal Touch"

Friday, June 4, 2010

Decor for my daughter's Room

I have been shopping around for decor for my daughter's room. I didn't know exactly what I was looking for but I was so tired of seeing that huge and long pink wall so plain I needed to fill it and fast.
I walked into Michael's and they had wooden unaltered stars on sale. I think I paid .50 for each, grabbed 5 and off I went. I finally decided to paint the stars and the DH and I decided on 5 words we thought we would like our daughter to always be a part of who she was.
Star....No paint

We chose: Dream, Imagine, Inspire, Believe & Strength

Here's a picture of the stars....I just finish painting them

Project Recipe:
5 unaltered wooden stars
yellow paint
black vinyl
sparkle mod podge & brushes
cricut & caligraphy cart

Here is a picture of the finish product.....On my way to my daughter's room to hang them up.


I hope you liked my project and as always


~Be Creative

No comments: