"The Best Gifts have a Personal Touch"

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I promise.......

It has been so long since my last post. Why? There aren't enough hours in the day to get to everything that needs to get done.

It doesn't help that I have been is such a crafter's rut. I promised myself that for the begining of this year I would try to craft at least for 1 hour each day and keep my blog up to date. If I want my business to pick up and flourish I need to get some stuff done. Right!!!!!!

This past Friday night I was getting ready to go to my MIL house, I had a gift that I had started for her sometime last summer. I had received my package from crop&stick.com (which by the way are just awesome) about 2 weeks ago and that gave me some incentive to get crafting again. In the box was my ATG gun. My dreamkutz and my new favorite cricut cartridge Storybook ( which is absolutely gorgeous!!!)



I went into my craft room loaded up my ATG gun put on some good music and off to crafting I went. Here is a picture my MIL paper Bouquet, which I call her Garden of Sunshines ( center of each flower are pictures of all her grandkids)

Hopefully getting this done will jump start my brain and body to get back into my craft room and get me CRAFT ON!!!!!

Live Laugh Love & Craft.
God Bless

No comments: