"The Best Gifts have a Personal Touch"

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our New American Idol...

Well I was in shock last night when David Cook beat David Archuleta. I thought Archuleta was going to go all the way from the beginning of this season. I mean don't get me wrong, Cook was great every week. (my favorite week was Billie Jean) but Archuleta had the look. The look that drives tweens and teens alike to go mad. Buying every CD, buying magazines with pictures of their favorite artist so that they can plaster them on their bedroom walls (admit it ladies you're all guilty, heck some of you men are guilty too...LOL) Harassing their parents for money to purchase 100 dollar tickets for a concert, yada yada yada.

I thought that Archuleta fit in perfectly, but to know that Cook beat him out by 12 million votes....I guess America has spoken and WE do want a ROCKER for an American Idol! I look forward to hearing his music.

Congratulations David Cook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: