"The Best Gifts have a Personal Touch"

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Simple Baby Shower Invite

I tried to put together a quick baby shower invitation on short notice. We did not want to stick with the traditional light blue and new pairing color-brown. We chose to go with the favorite color of the daddy to be, which happens to be silver, white, black and red.

First I cut red card stock at 4x9 1/2

Then I measured 1 1/4 from the top and scored it


Here's a picture of the invite scored and folded down


Next I took 2 of my Fiskars punches and punched a decorative border on the flap, then glued the actual invite with the information with my ATG gun. White card stock measures 4x8

I always like to add a little flare to everything, so with a Studio G 1.00 stamp set a bought at JoAnn's I stamped this cute little guy on the corner of all the envelopes that were being mailed.....but something was missing

The haappy couple are expecting a boy so I colored his little diaper blue and added some glitter to the rattle.
I really liked how these invites came out, I only worked on them for a maximum of 3 days.
Thanks for Looking and as always remember
~Be Creative

No comments: