"The Best Gifts have a Personal Touch"

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Must be something about those name frames

I am so grateful for those people who entrust me to make then a creative masterpiece. Here is my latest name frame. I like to keep my creations very clean and simple. I like each piece to show a little something about the recipient.

Here are the ingredients I used to make the name frame:
Pink card Stock
Grey Card Stock
MM Cricut cartridge for the font
Indie Art Cricut cartridge for the lips
Paisley cuttlebug folder
Black frame from Michael's


I had to go out and purchase a sheet of 18X24 sized paper because a regular 12X12 would have left me with a crease showing. I wanted a smooth clean background. I cut the letters @ 2 1/4 and the shadow @ 2 1/2. I dont remember what size the lips are cut but there were too cute.

The finish product:


The recipient of the frame loved it. When the customer is happy I'm happy. =0)

No comments: