"The Best Gifts have a Personal Touch"

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Been Busy

I took advantage that my DH had to do the brakes on my car Saturday and took my DD to my craft room gave her some crayons and i began to create. I needed to make a card for DH from me and a card from DD to DH.

I love the group SonicFlood, they sing a favorite song of mine titled I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever. I used my embossing folder Allegro and colored in the music notes with a black marker. Layers the card and punched it using my Fiskars Leave it to weaver. I had some red ribbon that I just threaded through the holes. On the inside I die cut the music notes with my cuttlebug and heat embossed the lips. The sentiment was hand written. Here is the final product:
Next I needed to make a card from DD. My DH refers to my DD as his bunny so shopping at Michael's I found a Studio G 1.00 stamp with this cute little girl bunny and the phrase Some Bunny Loves You. I thought this was perfect. So I grab some scraps I had laying around and stamped and colored the bunny and here is Oli's card to her daddy

I also altered some 1.00 mailboxes that I bought at Target. I thought they were going to be hard to pretty up but I was wrong. Once I started I couldn't stop. I made one for DD, 1 for DH and 1 for my younger cousin that is coming to my house today. The only thing that was a little tricky was fitting the paper over the flag. I needed a circle punch but I don't have 1 so I did the best that I could with my cropadile. Here are my mailboxes:


I had such a good time crafting and everyone loved their gifts. Please feel free to comment. HOPE your Valentines day was filled with happiness and LOVE and as always

Live ~Laugh ~Love ~Craft....Be Creative

No comments: