"The Best Gifts have a Personal Touch"

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

OUR NEW HOME

Well guys here it is. This is where we will be starting the new chapter in our lives. I am so excited. We just got off the phone with the lawyers and our closing date and time have been confirmed, so as of Monday June 16, 2008 @ 1 p.m. we will be the proud owners of this beautiful home, OUR first home.

I just can't believe all the things you can accumulate is such a short period of time, I mean we have only been living in our apartment for 3 years and we have been packing since early May. I also can't believe all the scrap booking, card making and crafting supplies I have. I only really started getting into this hobby/business in Jan of 2007 and I think I can fill a whole room with all my things. What's even crazier is that fact that I can't stop buying things either. It's like every time I go online of make a visit to the craft store all these new tools and accessories are coming out. **rambling ...sorry** The creators of all these products are making a killing in profits. But anyway enough about all the things I want and don't have the money for right now. We begin the actual move on Saturday so I probably will not be updating the blog till I'm officially unpacked and comfortable in our new home. WOOO HOO that's sounds so good. ~~Off to pack some more.

~~Pinky Out

No comments: